+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: stripper g-string vs regular g-string?

Lurker
    Big $pender

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Post stripper g-string vs regular g-string?

Hello.

I'm new, I'm not a female and I'm not a stripper. (Yes, I feel very odd being here)

I'm male, I'm an amateur writer, and I want something for free.

Hey! Hey! Don't be tossing stuff at me and trying to get the bouncer to give me the bum's rush just for that!

Okay, as I stated I'm an amateur writer (I write stories that are posted freely) and while I write with a mostly campy style (big surprise, eh?) I like to mix in some real information. Specifically about g-strings. Now I had one girlfriend who wore g-strings but she complained about them if she wore them for anything close to 8 hours. She said they were also prone to yeast infections.

If I recall correctly, my gf said that the patch of material on the g-string where it attached to the strap that went up twixt the cheeks, would tend to cause chafe towards the back of her pussoir (where the strap and patch of material met). "It tends to scratch."

My question is: Is this common for all g-strings or is that the reason that strippers have select places to buy such things at? Is it a quality thing or is there some trick of the trade like coating the g-string, to prevent chafe?
    I'm trying to write from the POV of a first time female stripper, (essentially, it's a long story, but hey! I'm a writer so that works! XD ) who is first time wearing a g-string.

I've been to some clubs that have thongs and pasty requirements while others are g-string allowable, so, granted it depends on what each club allows too (and supposedly thongs are less irritating), but for the sake of argument, let's say it's g-string allowable.
    I've also had one or two girlfriends who were strippers but that sort of discussion never came up. *shrug*

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Sleeps, Eats, Drinks EDN
    Super Moderator
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lwulf View Post
    I want something for free.
    This.

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    I slipped in the boat in the rain and hit my head and it made me feel 100% better.
    Dive into the darkness and bring back what you need.

Internetologist

Paid to be Pretty
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Why don't you go to a strip club and tip a girl for her time while she answers your inane question?

FWIW I have never had issues with g-strings, regular or stripper.

Lurker
    Big $pender

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shanna View Post
    Why don't you go to a strip club and tip a girl for her time while she answers your inane question?

FWIW I have never had issues with g-strings, regular or stripper.
    FWIW I have never gone into a strip club unless I have at least a thousand dollars ready to put into someone else's pocket (read that as g-string (after many dances, tip to bartender, "splits" purchased, etc, etc (NO. Not to take them home and in case you wondered, my gf who was a stripper was my gf first and later I found she was a stripper (which; cool!)))). Those days are, sadly, behind me.

Call it inane, but I thought perhaps the difference in quality that defined a "stripper's g-string" opposed to one off the shelf might have extended to issues of how they are manufactured regarding wear. From your answer, I see I was wrong and apologize for borrowing your time and patience.

Quote Originally Posted by curious seeker View Post
    This.

No.
    My apologies ladies. Que one bum's rush

Internetologist
    Paid to be Pretty
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    what? strippers wear g-strings? I usually just wear granny panties. big white cotton ones.

scram scrub
    I know! I'm totally getting worms in the brain!
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiBrand View Post
    Some people use Febreeze on their hair, no lie..
    http://www.WidowCentauri.wordpress.com

N00b
    Paid to be Pretty
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    This.

No.
    best.
    response.
    ever.

Recreational User
    Paid to be Pretty

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I like Booty's response because I wear the big granny panties but I like big blue flowers on mine.

Sleeps, Eats, Drinks EDN
    Paid to be Pretty
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    My granny panties have polka dots. And rainbows.

Of course this is probably some silly sub on the other end, wacking off to all of our answers. And if in fact, this is for real, you would take yourself to the place you supposedly want to write about, and find out first hand. Pay, for play. See how that works..
    It's a reminder that no one said it would be easy; that challenges are a chance to elevate where and who you are; and that everyone likes a bitch who transcends.
    Don't try to win over the haters. You are not the Jerk Whisperer.

Aficionado
    Paid to be Pretty
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I have never heard of such a thing, from myself or any other girl...sounds totally made up to me

N00b
    Paid to be Pretty
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    he talks like a sub. just sayin.

+ Reply to Thread